St Peter's Residents' Association, Hammersmith, W6
Dial 999 if:
• You are a witness/victim of a crime and the suspect is nearby.
• Police are needed to preserve the peace, or prevent a dangerous situation.
• A crime is about to be/ is being committed.
• You require protection from physical harm.
You can also report a crime online .
Or hate crimes can be reported .
Dial 0208 721 2519 if:
• Police are needed soon but it is not an emergency (e.g. a burglary and the suspect is no longer on the premises).
Dial 0208 246 2702 or email email@example.com if:
• If you want to speak to a member of the crime team but it is not an emergency and can wait for a few days if necessary.
Town Hall phone number: 87548 3020
To report problems you can use the number above, the smartphone app or the LBHF .
Our ward councillors are Bora Kwon, Asif Siddique and Jonathan Caleb-Landy, and run Drop-In-Surgeries at The Grove Neighbourhood Centre, 7 Bradmore Park Road, London, W6 0DT:
1st Saturday of the month 10:00 - 11:00
2nd Tuesday of the month 18:00 - 20:00
Last Saturday of the month 11.00 - 12:00
Contact SPRA by email at:
From Saturday 30th May, buses will return to more normal operation with front loading and the need to 'tap in' with an Oyster or bank card.
Opportunistic theft on Black Lion Lane
Please be aware of a theft at 67 Black Lion Lane on Saturday 9th May between 08:45 and 09:00. The thief snuck into the house through the open front door while the house owner had popped out to the car. If anyone has CCTV for that time and area it would be appreciated.
King Street Gas Main
An update you on the work to replace the gas main in King Street is available .
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates as we recieve them
A number of local restaurants and cafes are offering a takeaway service. They include:
a. Tosa: 332 King St 020 8748 0002. Normal opening hours.
b. Elder Press Café: 3 Black Lion Lane South. 020 3887 4258
c. Indian Zing: 236 King Street 020 8748 5959
d. Potli has now reopened for contactless take-aways (and Deliveroo) 020 8741 4328
St Peter's Church are making great strides with a strong community response. See
Please let us know if…
1. You have set up support group within the area – we can help link you with neighbours.
2. You would like to set up a group, or to offer support - we can put you in touch with others.
3. You could offer any form of help to others who are self-isolating – e.g. shopping, door-step deliveries, etc or just by staying in regular contact for a chat.
4. You or a nieghbour are self-isolating, even if you do not need support at this stage.
5. You or a nieghbour need help or support or have a neighbour you are concerned about.
At this stage SPRA is helping to facilitate residents’ in supporting one another, but if you have any suggestions or would like to get more involved, please let us know.
Efficient Stationers are offering free local delivery to all those who are working from home or have children to keep busy. The shop is shut but orders can be placed on 020 8748 6755.
46 Black Lion Lane is and .
59 Black Lion Lane is .
22 & 24 St Peter's Grove is .
1 Albert Terrace, Beavor Lane is .
60 British Grove is .
9 St Peter's Square is and .
25 St Peter's Grove is .
77 Black Lion Lane is .
38 St Peter's Square is and .
1 St Peter's Villas .